I swear that I will love you forever.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

no worries.

A very wise friend (!) once told me that life always seems to work out. And even though I already had adopted that philosophy as my own, at the time it helped out more than she knew.

Today, I got my financial aid figures for next semester. Prior to recieving these, I spent a lot of time worrying about how I was going to make ends meet during the school year.

I'm not sure if the numbers went up because my mom lost her job, or if Obama had something to do with it, but now I'll be able to quit People Inc. with no worries (yesss! FMJ!).

I'll also have enough money to hit up Shea's a few times with cutie and buy her some sick Christmas gifts (I have so many ideas). It would be sweet if the boss could hook me up with that phone job too, for added economic security.

That's not all. The title of this post has sort of a double meaning...

Cutie, I know your friends made you sad, but life always seems to work out. I have you, you have me, and together we can work out all of the problems that life throws at us.

I promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment