I swear that I will love you forever.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My goals...

This is somewhat of a response post... it's a list of things I want to do in life.

Drive to Alaska
Learn to surf in Hawaii
Drive across the country in a van with a bunch of close friends
Make out on the beach as the sun sets
Ride a donkey down the Grand Canyon
Take a ride on a horse through the country
Learn to play piano
Ride in a hot air balloon
Join the mile high club
Purchase a tailored suit
Party until the sun comes up
Go to that tomato throwing thing in Barcelona or whatever
Drink fresh whiskey in Ireland
Purchase and learn to use a D-SLR camera
Get my own column in a newspaper
Drink freshly brewed coffee in South America
Go skinny dipping (not alone)
Visit Banff National Park in Canada
Learn to snowboard
Help rebuild a house in New Orleans
Volunteer in a soup kitchen on thanksgiving or Christmas
Read all the great literary classics
Learn French
Crash a grad party or wedding
Learn some epic dances before I get married
Eat stinky tofu in Thailand
Go to one of those epic water parks from the Travel Channel
Visit Dubai
Sneak into Tibet
Learn to eat and enjoy grits
Write a vegetarian cookbook
Own my own fruit tree
Start composting my old food
Camp near a waterfall
Get motorcycle license and drive one through the hills of some foreign country
Build a humongous sandcastle and snowman
Volunteer in an AIDS clinic in Africa for a couple weeks
Explore Giza and Egypt in general
Start a charity or non-profit
Eat fresh cheese and wine in Italy
Take train across Europe and backpack for a couple weeks
Pet a bear
Have a caricature made of me
Record my own songs and give them to friends
Build a tree fort with my children
See a tornado
Go to burning man
Go to a really high, dark place to look at the stars with my love

I will add more as I think of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment