I swear that I will love you forever.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Everything is new again.

Ren has come back to the world of blogging. And I can finally write what I feel.

I almost gave up on life.

Literally.

Just two months ago, I was at the point where simply jumping off of a very large bridge to meet my flattening demise sounded better than carrying on the way that I was. Not that I was ever suicidal or anything, but life just didn't seem worth living.

I was trying to make something fit that simply wasn't working. And I was doing it for a long time. And it hurt.

Flash forward to now. Life is just ridiculous.

I feel like I'm learning to ride a bike again. Except it's almost like I never knew how to ride a bike in the first place. Everything is new. I'm feeling emotions that I never even knew existed. I'm doing things that I've done a million times in the past and took for granted and enjoying every second of it. And it all feels new.

Kissing. Oh my god. Kissing has never been this good. Kissing and touching and holding hands and cuddling... I never knew it could all feel this amazing.

I'm pretty sure it's safe to say I'm in love. Completely. 100 percent. Hopelessly.

And I wasn't before.

There is still work to be done. I'm still exorcising demons from the past relationship. I'm still figuring out that I don't have to feel guilty for doing the things I love anymore. I don't have to feel like I'm doing something that will piss her off when I'm happy.

But the fact of the matter is; life is perfect, and I'm in love.

I will be blogging more about this soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment